Wound Healing Center
This center is activated as a specialty and sub specialty center in diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic ulcers and connective tissue injuries. The purpose is to present diagnostic and healing services for each part of the body including foot and leg ulcers, lower extremity ulcers, abdominal and back ulcers. The healing services offered in this center are prevention and treatment of chronic and acute ulcers due to diabetic foot, vascular diseases (arterial, venous, lymphatic, vasculitis), ulcers due to radiotherapy, trauma, burn, pressure sores. Moreover, some other services are offered on limb preservation, prevention of ulcer recurrence.
Specialized Treatment for Each Patient
This center using knowledge and modern technology and trained and experienced specialists and nurses are able to present specialized treatment for the patients’ tissue and wound repairs. Moreover, each patient can receive his/her own specialized healing program.
- Presenting modern approaches in diagnosing chronic wound infection
- Running the first standard clinic for maggot therapy of chronic wounds
- Running a vasculitis evaluation laboratory and a varicose vein sub specialty clinic
Services of Repair Comprehensive Center
- Prevention and treatment based on the latest scientific achievements.
- Communication with the referral doctor in order for the assurance of the continuity of patient care.
- Coordination for referring patients in need to other comprehensive services including vascular investigation, nutrition, rehabilitation, oxygen therapy and other treatments.
- Specialized treatment, and patient care based on patients’ needs by a multidisciplinary team infectious disease specialists, dermatologists, internists, orthopedists, physiotherapists, vascular surgeons, microbiologists, nutritionists and nurses.
- Weekly round of the medical staff
- Patient education in order to prevent the recurrence